The Information we Collect
How we collect and store information depends on the websites you visit, the activities in which you participate, and the Services you use. Several categories of information are collected from you, as described below.
Information You Provide
We may collect information about you during your use of the Services, including your name, username, password, email address, postal address, phone number, mobile phone number, payment information, device model and serial number, and other information you provide or post on our Services or allow us to access when you do certain things, such as:
- Make a purchase;
- Provide registration information and/or create an account;
- Enter a sweepstakes or contest or register for a promotion;
- Participate in our blogs or online forums;
- Request certain features (e.g., newsletters, updates, and other products);
- Download or use one of our mobile applications;
- Contact customer support;
- Apply for a job posting;
- Connect with the Services or otherwise allow us to access certain information about you via a social networking service; or
- Post user-generated content.
When you use the Services, there is some information that we collect automatically, as discussed in this section.
Device Usage and Analytics Information
We may automatically collect certain information about the computer or devices (including mobile devices) you use to access the Services. As described further below, we may use third party analytics providers and technologies, including cookies and similar tools, to assist in collecting this information.
When you use our websites, we may collect and analyze information such as your IP address, browser types, browser language, operating system, the state or country from which you accessed the Services, referring and exit pages and URLs, platform type, the number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages, the date and time you used the Services and upload or post content, error logs, and other similar information.
Cookies and Other Electronic Technologies
We may also use local shared objects (also known as “Flash cookies”) to assist in delivering special content, such as video clips or animation. Flash cookies are stored on your device, but they are not managed through your web browser. Please see the Adobe website for comprehensive information on how to delete or disable Flash cookies.
Information from Third Parties
Anonymous or De-Identified Data
How we Use the Information we Collect
We use the information that we collect in order to:
- Provide you with the services and products you have purchased or requested and send you information about your relationship or transactions with us;
- Notify you about new features of the Services, special events, and send you newsletters;
- Administer sweepstakes and contests;
- Generate and review reports and data about our user base and Service usage patterns;
- Analyze the accuracy, effectiveness, usability, or popularity of the Services;
- Provide you with support and improve the content and features of the Services or develop new Services;
- Personalize the content and marketing that you see on the Services;
- Send you marketing emails about our products and services that we believe may be of interest to you;
- Help prevent fraud and enforce the legal terms that govern your use of the Services; and
- Administer and troubleshoot the Services.
Information sharing and disclosure
- We may share your information with our service providers who use your information on our behalf to assist in business activities such as delivering certain features or services, order fulfillment, payment processing, marketing, and other similar services. These third parties are prohibited from using your personal information for promotional purposes.
- When you sign up to participate in a contest or sweepstakes, your information may also be provided to our sweepstakes or contest marketers, operators, or sponsors and the use of that information will be also governed by those marketers’, operators’, or sponsors’ privacy policies or practices.
- We may disclose your information when we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary in response to any subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process we receive, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or to defend against legal claims.
- We may disclose your information when we believe it appropriate in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding possible illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of the Terms of Service for the Services you accessed, and/or to protect our rights and property.
- As we continue to operate and develop our business, we may sell, buy, merge or partner with other companies or businesses, or sell some or all of our assets. In such transactions, user information may be among the transferred assets.
- When we otherwise have your permission.
Online Analytics and Tailored Marketing
We may use third-party web analytics services on our Services, such as those of Google Analytics. These service providers use the sort of technology described in the Automatically-Collected Information section above to help us analyze how users use the Services, including by noting the third-party website from which you arrive. The information collected by the technology will be disclosed to or collected directly by these service providers, who use the information to evaluate your use of the Services. We also use Google Analytics for certain purposes related to online marketing, as described in the following section.
Do Not Track Disclosure
We do not recognize or respond to browser-initiated Do Not Track signals, as the Internet industry is currently still working on Do Not Track standards, implementations and solutions.
Information Access and Retention
You may email us to correct or change any information by using the contact information in this document.
We will retain your personal information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you with the Services or any information you have requested. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information, contact us using the information below. After you cancel your account, we will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
How we Protect Information
Third Party and Marketing Content
The Services may contain links to third-party websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those third-party websites.
The Services are aimed at a general audience and are not directed to children under 13. Our data collection and use practices adhere to the United States Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). We will not knowingly collect personal information directly from children under 13 years old without parental consent. If we become aware that we have collected personal information directly from a child under 13 years old (without the necessary parental consent), we will delete the personal information provided by the child.
How to Contact Us
1930 Harrison St Ste 502
Hollywood, FL 33020
Your California Privacy Rights
California law permits users who are California residents to request and obtain from us once a year, free of charge, a list of the third parties to whom we have disclosed their personal information (if any) for their direct marketing purposes in the prior calendar year, as well as the type of personal information disclosed to those parties. As explained above, Hollywood 1923 does not share personal information with third parties for their own marketing purposes.
Changes to this Policy